Royal Enfield Finland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Royal Enfield Finland

Royal-Enfield- moottoripyöristä kiinnostuneiden keskustelufoorumi

PääsivuGalleriaLatest imagesRekisteröidyKirjaudu sisään

Just like to say for all who missed it

Siirry alas 
2 posters
KirjoittajaViesti
Lou Hela

Viestien lukumäärä : 27

Just like to say for all who missed it Empty
ViestiAihe: Just like to say for all who missed it   Just like to say for all who missed it Icon_minitimeMa Kesä 18, 2012 6:27 pm

The coffee at Bembole was quite reasonably priced.

It was really great to meet fellow Enfield owners and reassuring that they had even worse haircuts than me.

But, I got a certain vibe. Yes. I'm glad I bought an Enfield.

BR

Matt

Takaisin alkuun Siirry alas
Vierailija
Vierailija

ViestiAihe: It is a fact :-)   Just like to say for all who missed it Icon_minitimeTi Kesä 19, 2012 6:43 pm

At British Rally were some 500 bikes and less than 10 were Royals.

It just means that we are the few ones that can and will ride a bike with construction fifty years old. So technical skills must be more than that you can check oil level. RE teaches you those skills if you do not have. And lot of patience too :-)

Newer ones don't leak oil, at least not much and are far more in tolerances than older ones. RE is only brand that has existed through two milleniums and three decades and that cannot be beaten in near future :-)

Living with Royal is like a relationship with a human person; needs attention or you end up on rainy road in the middle of the night. Sometimes I hate the ******* thing but next day she works alright and sounds good, then everything is alright, would not sell her for any price. And that is quite clear, Royal is a member of the family and you do not sell them either (as long as they behave :-D)

King's Road is The Event of the year and I shall be there, whether riding or pushing the bike...

Cheers and safe rides, I will babble more on KR, Kaitsu
eki912
Jäsen
Jäsen

Viestien lukumäärä : 127

ViestiAihe: Vs: Just like to say for all who missed it   Just like to say for all who missed it Icon_minitimeKe Kesä 20, 2012 8:17 am

Nice to see some action on this foreigners side too ! cheers

I will order some bits and pieces from Hitchcoks before coming to Finland at the end of the month. Hopefully get her running and out on the road again. She has patiently been garaged for 2years now... affraid last year tried once, but no fuel...looks like the fuelfilter inside the tank is blocked. scratch

Will buy a new one, with some other bits, and pack those in my suitcase. If weather permits, will try to change it. Hopefully the granny living above my storage garage is away.... Embarassed As last summer I didn't even bother trying to play with Fueltank under her watchful eyes...

If I get her moving, will try to come to Bembole too. Weather and wife (and the ever So temperamental bike) permitting.
You WILL hear me coming, if I can make it. As she is noisy. Not from exhaust, but the valves do make some noise !!! No matter what I do, they just are noisy.
But at the moment That's a small problem! Have to figure out the fuel issue and the charging problem too. And, and ..... these Enfields do teach you to be patient!
Vierailija
Vierailija

ViestiAihe: To Bemböle   Just like to say for all who missed it Icon_minitimeKe Kesä 20, 2012 9:48 am

I'll be joining you in Bemböle some Tuesday, have been busy, but maybe next week …

And regarding "noise", isn't that only the engine's way of saying "feelin' fine"? Wink

(When the noise stops, the engine also stops…)
Lou Hela

Viestien lukumäärä : 27

ViestiAihe: Vs: Just like to say for all who missed it   Just like to say for all who missed it Icon_minitimeTo Kesä 21, 2012 8:44 pm

New Enfield is shite.

But better than old one?

It's a question we all want to ask.

We will compare notes at this rally thing.

M
Sponsored content

ViestiAihe: Vs: Just like to say for all who missed it   Just like to say for all who missed it Icon_minitime

Just like to say for all who missed it
Takaisin alkuun 
Sivu 1 / 1

Oikeudet tällä foorumilla:Et voi vastata viesteihin tässä foorumissa
Royal Enfield Finland :: Keskustelut :: Foreign corner-
Siirry: